A compelling opportunity to expand the possibilities of this delightful small ranch in the heart of Alexander Valley. A weekend retreat, or home-sweet-home, you can live & build your dream in wine country. Situated on 8.86 acres, this multi-use compound includes 3-legal parcels, residence, guest house & barn; all nestled within a park-like setting. Prime location, expansive views w/seasonal creek and vineyard acreage. Situated along a popular wine country road between Healdsburg and Geyserville, the front parcels, 2 ac each, are improved with a 2-level barn w loft perfect for office or art studio, cozy 2BR/1BA cabin & an additional 1BR/1BA quintessential country-style guest suite w/wraparound porch. A 3+/- acre vineyard & building site, located on the rear parcel with a rendering concept of a main home & ADU. New septic design by Adobe & Associates (7BR) for new estate build, 2 wells. The perfect getaway, multi-generational country compound or build. Popular cycling route!
Residential - Single Family, Cabin, Farmhouse, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Balcony,Ground Floor,Outside Access, Bathroom - Dual Flush Toilet,Soaking Tub
- Electric,Hookups Only,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Other Counter
- Master Bath
- Dual Flush Toilet,Soaking Tub
- Bath Description
- Outside Access,Tub w/Shower Over
- Laminate, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Stove.
- 2. Free Standing,Wood Burning,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Other.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond Seasonal,Stream Seasonal,Other, Fire Pit. Pond Seasonal,Stream Seasonal,Other.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Sheryl Morgensen, Sotheby's International Realty Agent Phone: 707-431-0777
Agent License: 00554052 Office License: 00899496 Office Phone: 415-901-1700
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.